Kingfluencers is a Swiss tech company based in Zurich. We specialize in developing an online influencer marketing platform and related services. Our international platform is built in-house with modern technologies, and we are expanding in the areas of mobile development and data science.
We are looking to grow our amazing engineering team with people who value a healthy mix of ingenuity, collaboration, and Slack emojis.
As a senior full-stack engineer you will help us:
- Design and implement new features across the stack
- Research and implement new technologies and solutions
- Design and implement scalable architecture
- Build automated testing infrastructure
- Set up and improve CI/CD
- Produce high-level technical documentation
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years of developing applications
- Deep knowledge of a mainstream language: Python, Ruby, Go, etc.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies: JS, React, GraphQL, etc. (React Native is a plus)
- Solid relational database experience (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of software design, architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with different platforms, such as web and mobile
- Understanding that great code is also maintainable code. Your code is well tested
- Passion to learn and to mentor others
- Conversational to advanced English and/or German
BONUS POINTS FOR
- BSc or MS in Computer Science
- Having built and shipped your own products
- Previous experience working with a large engineering team on complex web applications
- Experience in development of mobile iOS & Android apps
- Previous experience in leading a team of developers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full compensation & participation plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Diverse and dynamic team with a ‘let’s make it happen’ mentality
- Working in one of the most vibrant parts of Zurich
- In-office golf course
- Company-organized social events (drinks after work, climbing, boat cruises)
Sound like an inspiring career opportunity to you? Please send with your application: resume, cover letter, and references/diplomas (plus any supplementary materials like GitHub links, project portfolio, etc.).
Note that Kingfluencers is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.